Tuesday 9 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #9 - Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector 05 Candy Shimmer •

This is my baby! I honestly guard this with my life and I don't even dare take it out with me.

So clearly, I'm very fond of the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in 05 Candy Shimmer.  This product is the most stunning, luxurious feeling lip product that I own. I've repurchased this twice and I will always continue to do so. It may not look like much, but if you own one of these, you'll understand my love for them. They feel so light on the lips, so moisturising and perfecting (okay, so I cheated there... but there's no other way to describe them!). I really like the subtle pink on the lips, with a wash of gloss that is not at all sticky and the right amount of light-reflecting. It feels beautiful on the lips and I've been known to wear it for so many occasions - on the beach, out for dinner, to an interview, even around the house when my lips are in need of some conditioning and TLC. I keep telling myself that I'll pick up a different colour the next time I run out of it, but I feel very attached to number 5! It's so girly and pretty, very 'girl-next-door' and I love how natural and versatile it is.

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. This really suits you! Would you say they are quite moisturising? I might try one!


    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. Yes they really are - so soft and conditioning. Daniela xo

      Delete
  2. I cannot fault Clarins at all. This shade is just perfect on you!

    Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither. I love everything about the brand! Thanks doll :) Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1