Friday 5 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #5 - L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick 601 Nude Ballet •

Usually, I am so not a gloss person, but it's just something 
about this formula that makes it such a gorgeous lip product.

You say 'liquid lipstick', and I'm all over it like a rash. I really really love them. Like can't get enough of them. Like half of my collection are liquid lipsticks (as you'll see further on in the month!). And this one is no exception. The L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in 601 Nude Ballet is everything you want in a nude gloss and more. The pigmentation is on point, it's not a sticky gloss that doesn't seem to attract strands of hair and it feels so comfortable and moisturising on the lips. In all honesty, it doesn't stay on the lips for a very long time, but to be frank, I'm not too bothered, as it's so easy to reapply. I'd say it's more of a true nude with peach undertones so it works well for us pale skinned gals that need perking up but want to keep it natural. It also smells fruity, which is rather lovely (ooh lala!)

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments :

  1. Such a pretty nude shade, love it :)
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) I love it for lazy make up days! Daniela xo

      Delete
  2. I can't wear lipgloss, it always gets my hair stuck in it, it's so annoying! But this is a gorgeous shade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh no! Well the good thing about this one is that it isn't sticky so your hair shouldn't be too bad with it :) Daniela xo

      Delete
  3. That's such a pretty shade! I haven't tried any liquid lipsticks yet but I will definitely check that one out.

    Sugar Sweet Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favourite type of formula - highly recommend checking them out! Sleek ones are also amazing. Daniela xo

      Delete
  4. I bought this as I read that Kim Kardashian wore it on her wedding day so if its good enough for Kim, then its good enough for me. It doesn't even show up on my lips :(

    Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no! Well at least you have naturally red/pink lips - I'd kill for that! Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1