Monday 15 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #15 - Revlon Lip Butter Juicy Papaya •

A pretty, peachy, glossy lip. Simple.

This was the first lip butter I bought and it sparked my love for the line. The lip butters in general are fantastic as they're moisturising, easy to wear and have a decent amount of pigment to them. I especially love Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya as it's really natural and girly. It's the kind of lipstick that you'd buy if you were just starting off your make up collection, or if you're new to make up and aren't sure which products to start off with. Equally, I purchased this when I was afraid of lipstick and wanted something really sheer which provided a touch of colour, and this did the job. The lip butters just glide onto the lips and are ridiculously easy to work with; you don't have to scrub at them before hand to get off the dead skin, you don't need a mirror for application and you don't need to worry about the colour smudging or patching off in weird places. It's pretty much the lazy-girls go to lipstick! As with all moisturising lipsticks/butters, though, this won't stay on your lips for the longest time because the formula is so slippery and creamy - but this won't put me off, as I can just keep reapplying.

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful colour! Thought about buying it before but never did. I might have to pick it up soon. X

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, isn't it? Let me know if you pick it up! Daniela xo

      Delete
  2. Love this shade, it looks amazing on you x
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I love the shade. Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1