Monday 22 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #22 - Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Honey •

I love neutral lips for work and I think this one is just perfect - a hint of pink that goes with pretty much any make up look.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey is such a hard colour to explain. In the photo it looks pink, but in different lights it looks more purpley. When I'm tanned, it looks like a light pink but when I'm pale it looks like a darker pink. It's odd but I love it because it's so different. I really like the minty scent of the balm stains and I love that it comes in crayon form, as it's so easy to apply. It's very glossy and super moisturising so I don't have to bother prepping my lips beforehand to remove dry skin (nice) as it acts like a balm that conditions throughout the day. When the glossiness fades, I'm left with a nice pinky stain, so I can get away with not applying it again. I only own 'Honey' in the range as the other colours didn't interest me so much, but I recommend this one and I'll be repurchasing very soon as I've had it for over a year and I feel like it needs replenishing!

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. Such a pretty colour x

    Kirsty
    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so natural yet adds a bit of colour, love it. Daniela xo

      Delete
  2. it looks so good on you x

    Celest
    http://cellestiall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

UA-48181795-1