Monday 8 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #8 - Revlon Wild Watermelon •

The sort of colour I'd wear for work - a soft, sheer red.

I'm a massive fan of the lip butter range and I have a few of them in my collection. Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon was the first one I purchased as I'd seen so many amazing reviews of it and I was forever looking at swatches of it on Pinterest, so when I first bought it I wore it non-stop. I haven't worn it as much lately as I have so many lipsticks that I do try my hardest to rotate, but I've rekindled my love for it after wearing it all day today. I love easy lipsticks and I think that this is the perfect starter lipstick for someone who is looking for a brighter lip but wants it to be low maintenance - you don't need a mirror to apply this and you don't need to moisturise your lips or make sure they're buffed, as this lip butter will moisturise them for you. Think lip balm and lip colour all in one. The glossy finish is lovely but it does fade, leaving you with a slight stain, but I quite like that so this doesn't bother me. 

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments :

  1. I havent tried many revlon products, but this shade is sooo pretty!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I love Revlon for their lip products. Definitely try them out! Daniela xo

      Delete
  2. This is one of my all time favourite lip products, the shade is gorgeous! It looks far more red on me though.


    Amelia Rose | Beauty Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I've sheered it down a little here :) Daniela xo

      Delete
  3. I think I need this too, this is such a gorgeous easy to wear shade!

    Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so easy to wear! You don't need a mirror to apply and that's one of the things I love most about it! Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1