Saturday 6 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #6 - Collection Cream Puff Cotton Candy •

These aren't your normal matte lipsticks - they're creamy, 
non-drying and don't accentuate the lines in your lips.

And another bonus - they're £2.99. Absolute bargain. This Collection Cream Puff in Cotton Candy is truly amazing and I'm not sure how I can actually express my love for it in a blog post. The lipstick goes on really smoothly and the applicator is a lovely doe foot applicator. It feels so light on the lips whilst giving a really pigmented colour, which is a gorgeous neutral everyday pink, and you can rub your lips together without them feeling dry. It's so long wearing and doesn't fade after a while, and the lipstick also doesn't cling to any dry patches on the lips. I really recommend this product as I honestly reach for it so much, especially on days when I'm going for natural make up.

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments :

  1. Lovely colour!! I'm not huge on matte lips but this post made me wanna have a look at the collection cream puffs.

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, definitely check them out as they're so inexpensive that you could try them then chuck them if you didn't like the matte effect? Daniela xo

      Delete
  2. Pretty colour! I've never bought lipstick from Collection but this seems good. I will check it out when I go boots :)

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely isn't it? Definitely recommend them! Daniela xo

      Delete
  3. I have one of these, i think its called fairy cake?! But its one of my fave lip shades, its so pretty!

    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I have Fairy Cake too - reviewed it later on this month! :) love the colour. Daniela xo

      Delete
  4. I love this! I must pick it up! Thanks for the recommendation!

    Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok lovely - do pick it up and let me know what you think! :) Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1