Thursday 4 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #4 - Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush Red •

I love this classic yet glamorous red. 
It's bold but I think it's easy to wear.

Jelly Pong Pong isn't a well known brand (as far as I know) and I have no idea why. I only own this product by them but I'm so impressed with it! The Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush in 'Red' is by far the most beautiful red I own, and I think it's so wearable due to the orangey tones, which are great for my pale skin. The lipstick is in jumbo crayon form and goes on so smoothly, it's such a rich, pigmented colour and it stays on the lips for hours. I really couldn't ask for more from a lipstick and I'm so chuffed that I received it last year in my Glossybox. My only minor problem with it (and it is eency weency) is that it feathers around my lip line, as you can see. I'm yet to try it with a lip liner but I'm sure this will be a solution!

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. Love the shade of this, looks lovely on you!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how bright it is! Thank you lovely :) Daniela xo

      Delete
  2. I love this shade! I'll definitely look into their products as they are cruelty-free. xxx
    The Jolly Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect red! It really suits you :)

    Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a classic isn't it? And thanks lovely! Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1