Monday 29 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #29 - MAC Viva Glam 1 •

I think (hope) you'll agree that this colour is absolutely stunning. 
It's totally up my street and one of my most used.


I've definitely been gravitating more towards the brights these past few days! I think it's because I've been waking up earlier, so I've had a little more time to play around with my make up and take care with my lipstick. Anyway, on today's menu is MAC Viva Glam 1, a very beautiful matte red which is extremely similar to the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte 107 (which I reviewed here!) and I'd say they are pretty close-to-perfect dupes. This one is more red and the Rimmel lipstick is more on the berry side of things, but they're both gorgeous in their own way. I love this MAC lipstick as it's so creamy even though it's matte. It goes on so easily and is so comfortable to wear - I've done the 'rub your lips together and see if they drag' test and it passed! I love the formula, the deep red colour and the fact that it's just so Autumnal - love!!

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-48181795-1