Friday 19 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #19 - Collection Cream Puff Fairy Cake •

Coral lipstick in Autumn is perfectly acceptable... 
right?

The Collection cream puffs are gooooorgeous and I've been raving about them for so long! I own two of them and I've already worn Cotton Candy earlier on in the month. The Collection Cream Puff in Fairy Cake is more of a coral than Cotton Candy and I'd say it has quite a strong orange hue to it. It instantly brightens up my face and I love wearing it with minimal make up. It dries down to a matte formula which makes it super long lasting, and I really enjoy the fact that it doesn't wear off in funny places - ie. leaves a strong colour around your lip line and no colour in the centre of the lips! I like that it's a liquid, creamy lipstick which you apply with a doe foot applicator (if you've read some of the previous #ALipADay posts, you'll know I'm a sucker for liquid lipsticks!) as it makes it so easy, and I definitely recommend checking this out when you're next out beauty shopping!

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. I find these to be quite drying, but im obsessed with the shades! Fairy Cake is so pretty!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh really? They never feel drying on me. Perhaps apply a lip balm underneath? I'm in love with the shades too! Daniela xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! Let me know what you think of it :) Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1