Thursday 11 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #11 - Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick 16 •

If I'm going for a subtle pink lip, I'll reach for this one.

The Rimmel Kate Moss range is amazing and every single shade seems wearable, which I love. There are a few different finishes and I have two from the collection. The first one of which is Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick 16, a pretty pink colour, which leaves a creamy finish which I think is similar to a satin finish. I must say that this isn't the most exciting shade I own, but I love it for its simplicity and its ability to perk up my face whilst still looking subtle and natural. Sometimes you need those types of lipsticks, you know? It's a very smooth lipstick, quite sheer and needs a few layers, which is nice because you can build it up or tone it down depending on your preference. 

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. Lovely soft pink colour. I'm loving this series, but a lot of new lipsticks going on my wishlist!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad I've added to your wish list lovely! Daniela xo

      Delete
  2. One of my faves and also quite a nice dupe for MAC Flamingo xx

    Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh is it? I never managed to get my hands on Flamingo before it became unavailable. Glad I have this one though, if it's similar! Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1