Tuesday 30 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #30 - Revlon Lip Butter Sugar Plum •

This is the final lip in the #alipaday series - *sob* - and today I'm going for a really pretty, sheer, glossy purple.

After a few days of bold lips, I'm going for lighter and more neutral today. The Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum is my go-to lip when, basically, I just can't be bothered, but want to add a wash of colour. It's a really sheer pinky-purple (it definitely comes off more purple in real life) and I think it's a lovely, easy colour to wear when you're trying to tone down your make up a little. As it's in lip butter form, it's really easy to apply and you don't need a mirror, so you can whack it in your bag for touch ups throughout the day. The formula is so moisturising and my lips always feel so soft when I remove it after a day of wear, so it feels like I'm giving my lips a bit of a break from all of the matte lipsticks I love wearing! It's really glossy, meaning that the lasting power isn't amazing, but I don't mind reapplying as it's a swipe-on kind of jobby.

I've really loved writing the #alipaday series (even though it has been hard work at times - I've had to factor in 'camera set up and photo-taking time' into my morning routine!) and I hope you enjoyed reading it, too. Lots of product reviews and recommendations on my favourite topic - lipstick!
Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. This is my favourite Revlon Lip Butter and I'm totally the same in that I'll throw it on when I just want a little bit of colour :)

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine // My Blog Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

UA-48181795-1