Tuesday 2 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #2 - MAC Girl About Town •


This colour is just shocking, in a good way.
 It's the most statement lip I own.

The texture, the creaminess, but most of all the colour is what I love best about this lipstick. MAC Girl About Town is such a vibrant colour that it has the ability to instantly lift the face and make you look more alive. With any look I have on, a slick of this and it's 10x better. It's just so easy. It's sort of a deep fuchsia with a hint of purple, and with my pale skin and dark hair, it brightens me up a lot. I've been wearing it quite a lot in Summer on nights out as it's quite bold, but I've noticed that you can also bring it down a notch. I tried dabbing it on and pressing it in with my finger to create a stain, and I realised that using this way also makes it daytime-approriate - which is a massive win, as I love being able to wear this lipstick whenever I want!

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. I love girl about town, its such a gorgeous shade! Looks lovely on your skintone!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you lovely! It's a pretty colour isn't it? Daniela xo

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely colour, another to add to my wishlist:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it as much as I do! Daniela xo

      Delete
  3. I adore this colour but I like to wear it as bright as possible! It looks a lot deeper on me, and it is a shocking colour! Love!

    Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been layering it recently for a bolder lip and it looks gorgeous! You can wear it so many ways - I love it. Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1