Friday 12 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #12 - Topshop Infrared •

This is my Summer lipstick and I whack it out every single year.

But that's not to say I wouldn't wear it in September! This is definitely more of a weekend lip as I wouldn't wear this to work, but just looking at it makes me happy. Topshop Infrared lipstick is such a beautiful bright orange and I feel like it really suits my skin tone. I'm generally more of an orange-lip girl anyway and I seem to collect them, but this is definitely one of my favourites. The formula is really creamy and not patchy at all, it feels so lovely and moisturising on the lips and it lasts a long time, too. I've found that the best way to wear it is to apply it, blot it with a tissue and apply another layer to increase the longevity. The Topshop website describes this as a matte finish but I would disagree as it certainly isn't matte in comparison to some of my other lipsticks (I'm thinking the Rimmel mattes, Revlon matte balms...) so I'm not sure what's going on with the website description there! I'd say it's a satin finish as there is a bit of shine and it's very cushiony. If you're into oranges like I am, I'd recommend giving this a swatch the next time you're in Topshop. Their make up in general is such fantastic quality.

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. I've got a handful of Topshop lip products but I've still not used them!! haha!!

    Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey, more lipsticks than you know what to do with! ;) haha get using them, they are amazing! Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1