Sunday 28 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #28 - Rimmel Apocalips Stellar •

Another liquid lipstick! I'm a self-confessed addict. This is a really light-weight, thin and highly pigmented lipstick.

Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar is a very bold, 'look at me' lipstick and I love it when I'm trying to make a statement. It's red with a pinky undertone and it looks so lovely on! I remember wearing this loads last year and it was the lipstick I wore on Christmas day 2013. It's very festive, very current and looks absolutely beautiful with slightly smokey eyes neutral cheeks. It's certainly an attention grabber and I totally let it steal the show when it comes to the rest of my make up. The lipstick formula itself is very liquidy but so pigmented, meaning that you definitely need a mirror when it comes to application, otherwise you could have yourself a hot mess. It does dry down but stays glossy, and I find that when the glossiness wears off, you're left with a stain.

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. That colour is gorgeous! I never understood the fuss with the Apocalips range but with a colour like that I now understand!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

UA-48181795-1