Saturday 13 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #13 - Revlon Matte Balm Unapologetic •

A matte, pigmented, creamy, moisturising, 
stunning formula all rolled into one... amazing.

Before I begin with the review, I have to explain what happened when I showed a few friends this photo - I was asked whether I'd edited it. The answer is a definite no. This lipstick really is this bright and colourful, it certainly does not need any editing! Revlon Matte Balm in Unapologetic is a gorgeous bright pink with a blue undertone (which makes my teeth appear white, even though they're not!) and it looks amazing with my skin tone (pale with olive undertones). I'll admit that when I first swatched the Revlon Matte Balms a few months ago, I wasn't impressed and was unsure of what the hype was all about, but since purchasing a few of them and wearing them with moisturised lips, I can safely say my opinion has changed. This lipstick is so creamy and comfortable to wear, despite it being matte - you can still rub your lips together without them tugging and feeling dry. The colour doesn't bleed and seriously wears for hours, even after food, drink and talking, and I always reach for this if I know I won't have time for reapplications and touch ups. It just seems to work for me, and I tend to pair it with pink cheeks, shimmery champagne eyes and a lighter brow.

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments :

  1. Wow, this colour is beautiful! I love Revlon lip products.

    Amelia Rose | Beauty Blogger

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice colour but it doesn't suit me :(

    Just came here randomly and wow a blog with many great lipstick reviews?! follow ♥
    I'm addicted to them these days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh no, have you tried sheering it out? That may work?
      Thank you for following! I'm loving writing this series :) Daniela xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks sweet! And I luuuurve the colour, too. Daniela xo

      Delete
  4. I have this one and really like it. The Revlon matte balms are one of the only matte formulas I can actually use as I have naturally dry lips x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love how they are matte but don't dry mine out, too. Mine also get dry around this time of year! Daniela xo

      Delete
  5. I have the majority of the lacquer balms but only one matte and the colour I bought isn't great. I definitely need the rest of the collection!

    Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh no which colour did you buy? Try out this one and Audacious - they're lovely! Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1