Wednesday 17 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #17 - Rimmel Apocalips Celestial •

The prettiest pink which adds a pop of colour 
and lasts all day.

I've been really into pinks lately (can you tell?) and this is one of my absolute favourites. I am in love with the Rimmel Apocalips and they're one of the first brands that started off the lip lacquer trend. The Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial comes out of the tube in a very liquidy formula and you apply it with the doe foot applicator. It then dries and you can layer the colour again or leave it there; I layered twice in the above photo so it's quite a strong colour. Saying that, you really don't need to layer it as the formula is so so pigmented and the colour is so rich. Celestial is a stunning muted pink that is perfect for wearing to work as it's understated but still looks like you've made an effort. You will need to apply this lip lacquer with a mirror as it can get everywhere (which is a nightmare as it doesn't come off easily!) so do be sure to have one to hand, although the colour should last you all day so I don't think it needs reapplication. I'd highly highly recommend this line and it Celestial isn't your colour, go and check out the range - they have some beautiful shades.

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous color! I will defiantly have to test it out ^^

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love! Another one of my favourites!xx

    Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete

UA-48181795-1