Tuesday 16 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #16 - MAC Crosswires •

This lipstick was definitely a grower for me - 
I didn't used to like it until I worked out how to wear it.

And I now realise that I can't really wear this lipstick when I'm pale or when I haven't bronzed up my face. MAC Crosswires is a gorgeous dark pink which is on the verge of red but it completely washes me out unless I have some colour to my face. I tend to bronze up my cheeks and lightly contour when I know I'll be wearing this lipstick and it works perfectly. I love how smooth the MAC cremesheen formula is; the lipsticks don't dry my lips out, they don't drag, go patchy or wear off, and they're so pigmented it's crazy. If you're familiar with MAC lipsticks, you'll know that they smell really lovely too which is always a plus for me because I have a ridiculously good sense of smell and can always smell lipsticks on me throughout the day!

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. I love this shade for when i have a tan! Its so gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It looks so good with bronze skin! More coral than pink, depending on the tone. Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1