Saturday 27 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #27 - Revlon Matte Balm Audacious •

I cannot, and never will be, able to resist an orange lip. Soz.

Especially when it's matte. So basically, orange + matte = my perfect kind of lipstick. The Revlon Matte Balms just impress me, although, if you read my review of the colour 'Unapologetic' earlier on in the month, you'll know that when I first swatched them a few month ago, I wasn't crazy about them. My perception of the collection definitely changed when I just took the plunge and bought a couple, as when they are on the lips, they are seriously gorgeous. Swatches just don't do them justice. Seeing them paired with the rest of my make up just made me fall in love with the range and I'm so happy I picked up a few. Revlon Matte Balm in Audacious is the perfect tone of orange - it has a very subtle red/coral undertone and it just perks up any make up look. It's a great shade for Summer although I'm obviously wearing it in September, and I've even managed to wear it for work - I took a little of it, dabbed it onto my lips to sheer out the colour, et voila. The formula of these matte lipsticks is so creamy and comfortable, honestly you can still rub your lips together and it doesn't feel drying at all. I am so in love with this range and cannot wait to pick up some more, and I seriously recommend giving them a try.

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. Ooh what a gorgeous shade, I can't resist a good old orange lip either! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

UA-48181795-1