Sunday 7 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #7 - MAC Viva Glam 1 Lipglass •

If you're looking for a deep red that's really easy to wear and is moisturising on the lips, this lipglass is the one for you.

Gone are the days of being too scared to wear bold colours, but there are some occasions in life where I have to tone things down a little. Cue the MAC Viva Glam 1 Lipglass. This lipglass (which is MAC's version of a lip gloss - pigmented, goes on like a lip gloss and has the shine of a gloss) is stunning and I wear this when I want to wear a bold red lip but don't want something as daring as a matte. It's basically my everyday version of a red lip! It's so easy to wear, is so easy to apply and it just brightens up the face. The formula is so moisturising and feels lovely on the lips, and the colour is very long lasting. I would say that it's not a thin consistency - it is quite thick and will probably need more work than a thin gloss, such as the Clarins Lip Perfectors - but this is to be expected with such a pigmented gloss. I really really like this and I'll definitely be getting more wear out of it now that we're heading into Autumn!

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments :

  1. Oh wow, what a stunning colour. Definitely more wearable day to day than a matte red lipstick.
    Cheryl
    Peppermint and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed - glossy lips make things a lot more casual! Daniela xo

      Delete
  2. Sounds amazing, will defiantly have to test it out next time I'm at mac

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I know we're still months away but this would be perfect for Christmas parties…thinking ahead!

    Amelia Rose | Beauty Blogger

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always great to plan ahead! Would be lovely for Christmas parties! Daniela xo

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty shade, i have the lipstick to match this and it makes a perfect combo!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I have the lipstick too, it does make the perfect duo! Daniela xo

      Delete
  5. This is a gorgeous colour, why do I not have this in my life?


    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers, I've never even seen this. I love it!

    Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty isn't it? It's not talked about enough! Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1