Friday 26 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #26 - Bourjois Peach on The Beach •

This product is so similar to the Revlon Lip Butters but in crayon form.

After reading Kate from Ghostparties' blog and watching her videos, I was intrigued to try Bourjois Peach on The Beach. She wore it in so many of her tutorials and it looked amazing with her pale skin tone, so I decided to pick it up in Summer and lo and behold, I fell in love with it. It really suits pale skin but I don't think I'd wear it when I'm more tanned. The shade is a very pale, very glossy peachy pink (as the name would suggest) and it's extremely moisturising and comfortable to wear. I guess you could try to build up the colour but to be honest I quite like that it's so sheer. In terms of application, I love any lipsticks that are in crayon form as I love the ease of them, and this one is no different. The staying power isn't great as it's such a moisturising product that it tends to slip off your lips/I tend to end up licking it off without realising, but it doesn't matter too much as it's so easy to apply throughout the day. I basically see this as a tinted lip balm which treats my lips and provides a little colour!

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments :

  1. I love peach on the beach too, kate was one of the main reasons I bought it, I completely forgot I had it so I'm going to have to put it on today now :) I'm loving this post series by the way xx

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate is such an enabler, but has so many amazing product recommendations! Glad you like the series chick, thanks so much for the feedback :) Daniela xo

      Delete
  2. I really like this shade! I love lipsticks that are quite lip balmy as I find them a lot easier to apply and they are more moisturising x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them, too. I love easy to wear lipsticks, because then you don't have to think about them during the day! Daniela xo

      Delete
  3. I put a clear gloss on my lips first then put this over the top for my 'nude glossy' work lips. It works so much better than trying to apply gloss over the top of the balm!

    Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that's a good idea! I will be trying this out when I next wear it! Thanks chick :) Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1