Thursday 25 September 2014

• #ALipADay // #25 - MAC Viva Glam Nicki •

This is the latest addition to my collection and I don't own anything like it!

I've never been one for Barbie pink, whether that be in a handbag, jacket or lipstick, but when I saw this I was drawn to it for some reason. MAC Viva Glam Nicki is a wearable blue-toned bubblegum pink as it's quite a dark shade so it doesn't wash you out. You definitely need to wear blush with this lipstick otherwise it's like POW on your face and the blush will even the pink that's going on. The formula of this lipstick is semi-matte as it goes on semi-satin but then dries down to a more matte finish. It's extremely long-lasting, creamy and feels very comfortable on the lips. I don't tend to wear this during the day, if I'm honest, because I'd feel self-conscious of wearing a bright pink lipstick around school, but in the evenings I really enjoy wearing it with a cat-eye and pink cheeks.

Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. Another great choice. The colour looks way better on you than it does on me!!

    Anoushka xx http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a hard colour to pull off, isn't it? Some days it looks good, other days not so good! Thank you though :) And I'm sure it looks lovely on you with your colouring and hair colour! Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1