Monday 27 January 2014

• The world's easiest chocolate fudge brownies // recipe •

I loooove it when recipes only have a few ingredients, which is why I went for this one when I had a baking session last weekend. It's so quick, easy and they taste amazing. They take no time at all to make and there's minimal washing up to do at the end - what more could you ask for?!
Prep time: 10 minutes

Baking time: 20 minutes

Serves: 24

Ingredients:
• 200g milk chocolate
• 200g butter/marg
• 400g self raising flour
• 6 medium eggs
• 3 tablespoons cocoa powder

























Method
1. Melt the butter and chocolate together in a pan over a low heat. Keep stirring. Turn off the heat when it's nice and smooth.
2. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them up.

3. Gradually stir in the sugar and eggs.

4. Mix in the self raising flour and the cocoa powder. Whisk until there's no lumpy bits. (I realise it looks a bit grim at this point...bear with me).

5. Pour the mixture into a greased or baking papered square/rectangular tin. 
6. Put the brownies in the middle of the oven at Gas mark 6 (no need to pre-heat, don't worry!) and check on them after 20 minutes. Poke a skewer through the center of the brownie mix - if it comes out really gooey, keep them in for a few more minutes. If it comes out semi-gooey, this is good, the best fudge brownies are the gooey fudge brownies!

7. Slice the brownie mix into 12 (three columns and four rows) and you're good to go! They should look a little something like this...
Told you they were easy :) Happy baking! I'm off to eat the remaining 3...

Daniela

12 comments :

  1. These look absolutely delicious! I think brownies may be the only thing I've never tried baking!
    amyalaska
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Oooh they were delicious :) definitely give them a go, so few ingredients needed and they take no time at all to make! Daniela x

      Delete
  2. Hi! I follow you on Bloglovin and I love your blog so much. So I've nominated you for a liebster award! Check out the nomination here: http://myguidetoallthingsbeauty.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Lilian xo myguidetoallthingsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Ah thank you, that's so sweet of you to say! I will write it up real soon :) Daniela x

      Delete
  3. might try these! tempted to make my boyfriend some for valentines x

    http://www.lizwills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helloo, yes definitely do, they take no time at all. Those of the male species love them (I know from previous experience!) hope you enjoy them! Daniela x

      Delete
  4. I think that I will try these delicious brownies soon!
    Thanks for the recipe :)

    Stay Beautiful
    Belle xxx
    beautyisart27.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, you're very welcome, hope you enjoy them lovely :) Daniela x

      Delete
  5. Hey lovely, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!! Check my blog for further information! :) xx

    http://sophiedemerci.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you! :) I will write that up real soon! Daniela x

      Delete
  6. It looks sooo yummy! I should try this recipe :)

    dianabeautymix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, yes do :) They are delicious! Daniela x

      Delete

UA-48181795-1