Saturday 4 January 2014

• The haul // ASOS •

This big old beauty arrived on my doorstep earlier on in the week and as soon as I see that ASOS label my heart just skips a beat. Ahhhhh ASOS. The box of dreams...
Soo I got a bit click happy, so what? We all need to treat ourselves every once in a while! And the fact that every item (near enough) was in the sale made me feel all the better for it. With a total saving of £147, I don't think I did too badly. And with my new year's resolution being to dress more girly, I feel like I can tick that box already.

ASOS Adverse Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots
£50  £35
Click here to snap these up before they go.





I bought 8 dresses which are of a similar style. Loose, with thick material and all with little sleeves. I think they look perfect with some thick black tights and these little Chelsea boots!







                         
(left) ASOS Swing Dress in Mono Daisy Print £25 £17.50 Click here to be directed to the site.

(right) Love Printed Shirt Dress with Wrap Front £45 £16.50 Click here to be directed to the site.





                         




(left) ASOS Swing Dress in Swan Print £25 £12.50 Click here to be directed to the site.

(right) ASOS Smock Dress in Ombre Floral Print £36 £18 Click here to be directed to the site.                                                                   

                                           








(left) ASOS PETITE Exclusive Print Smock Dress £38 £19 Click here to be directed to the site.



(right) ASOS Swing Dress with Contrast Collar £25 Click here to be directed to the site.



                                                                                                                   

                                         
ASOS Wool Parka with Faux Fur Hood £90 £63 Click here to be directed to the site.












My absolute favourite, and the one that steals the show (in my opinion) is the ASOS Swing Dress in Paisley Floral £25 £17.50. I just think the print is really flattering and hides any naughty Christmas indulgences! Click here to be directed to the site.
And there you have it, money well spent and one happy Daniela. I'm happy with everything I bought - apart from one other dress but it was so hideous that I didn't even photograph it for the blog (shame).

Have you bought anything to treat yourself lately?

Daniela

22 comments :

  1. this is such a good post! i never order off ASOS but this has definitely made me want to!
    amberblogposts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, aw thank you :) I was so excited when I received it, I couldn't wait to write a post about it! I really recommend ASOS. They have student discount, they always have good sales and the posting is really quick. Please do write a post if you ever buy from ASOS, I'd be really interested in reading it :) Daniela x

      Delete
  2. i'm in love with the wool parker! It looks so gorgeous for winter time!
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you, I love it too! It's one of my favourite ASOS purchases!
      I love your blog by the way and have followed you on Bloglovin :) you write some great posts! Daniela x

      Delete
  3. ooh love those shoes! xxx

    ( www.a-little-treat.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you, I love them too! Never owned a nice pair of boots before, I've just always gone for slouchy Uggs, so these make a nice change! Love your blog by the way :)Daniela x

      Delete
  4. Love the ombre floral print dress. You got some great bargains! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks :) I was so shocked at how much I bought for the amount of money I paid! There's still some bargains on there if you want to snap them up! Love your blog, have followed you on bloglovin, hopefully you can do the same? :) Daniela x

      Delete
  5. I went mad on the ASOS sale too - why not, it's such a good sale! You got some really gorgeous bits - I love the boots!
    Love your blog - would love if you'd have a look at mine, follow me on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's great value for what you get! Glad I'm not the only one that went a bit mad haha, makes me feel better about my lighter purse!
      I've followed you on bloglovin so I don't miss any of your posts :) Hopefully you can follow me back?
      Thanks for stopping by to have a read! Daniela x

      Delete
  6. LOVE the ombre smock dress! Lovely!
    xox
    http://caseymayfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much! :) I haven't yet had a chance to wear it, so this weekend may be the one! Daniela x

      Delete
  7. I hope you'll be wearing one of these beauties in February for my birthday :D love your blog, keep it up my lovely xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe! I will be indeed! The smock dress is a potential candidate :) xxxx

      Delete
  8. So Cute!! I love the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I may have gone a little overboard haha, but I'm so happy with all that I bought :) Daniela x

      Delete
  9. You got some gorgeous bargains! :) I've been so tempted by too many items in the ASOS sale.
    I recently posted about some of the bargains I got in the sales this year, would love if you could check it out, if you get the chance.

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you, I do love a bargain! ASOS always have great sales just after Christmas so I'm glad I snapped some of these beauties up! I've checked out your blog and love it! You got some great bargains too :) Thanks for stopping by, Daniela x

      Delete
  10. Great post! Love the boots & the black swing dress with the white collar.. super cute! I'm trying to dress a bit more girly too & add more colour to my wardrobe so I totally understand you haha!

    Caitlin
    caitacrawford.blogspot.co.uk
    - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, ah thank you, glad you liked it! I've worn the black dress the most, it's so flattering I love it. I love your blog by the way! Daniela x

      Delete
  11. Omg! I love the printed smock dress! Please let me know if you ever decide to sell it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I certainly will, although I love it so much I can see myself keeping it for years! Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1