Friday 21 November 2014

• My life through a lens #3 •

1. Receiving lovely parcels makes me happy |
2. selfie'ing |
3. nothing better than a little Netflix & popcorn! |
4. lazy Sunday afternoons with a book and nail polish.

5. my baby cousin and I - family is everything |
6. photographing for a budget make up brush post |
7. center parcs + starbucks = :) |
8. a cheeky Kiko haul.

9. my holy grail scent - Diptyque Philosykos |
10. our first hour pet, the gorgeous little Brody |
11. #alipaday in the month of September |
12. coffee and movies with a festive feel.

13. new lipsticks make Monday's so much better |
14. food and friends  |
15. I bought a few jumpers... |

A peek into what I've been instagramming lately
 over on danielascribbs :)
Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

UA-48181795-1