Wednesday 12 November 2014

• The London Haul Part 2 // Skincare & Beauty •



When I was in London, Kiko was definitely on my 'must visit' list. I'd been to Kiko in Naples a few years ago (before it got really big in the UK) and I couldn't wait to get my hands on some more products.

So I did! And I've also included some Elemis* products in this haul, as I received some pretty wonderful skincare bits. Part 2 of the haul is mainly skincare and make up, which I'm sure you'll agree is just as exciting (if not more) as homeware and perfume. You can click here to read part 1 of my London haul (I just love making things nice and easy for you!)

I absolutely adore cleansing balms. I love my MOA cleansing balm, my One Love Organics cleansing balm, Ultrabland from LUSH - all incredible. Balms just make taking make up off so much easier and fuss free! So when I received the Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm* I was so excited to give it a whirl. I can confirm I am thoroughly enjoying using it, and a review will be up soon. I also received the Exotic Cream Moisturising Mask* and the Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream* but I haven't yet had a chance to test them out. The Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream* smells seriously divine - I'm not usually one for floral-y scents, but it smells quite sweet and I really like that in shower gels. The scent lingers on my skin for ages after I've got out of the shower, and the consistency of the product is really creamy and moisturising. Love! Lastly is the Frangipani Monoi Body Cream*, which again, smells incredible. I'm not usually one for body cream, so I just put this on my arms and décolletage and the scent is so powerful, it's lovely. So a big tick from me, on all products!

Next up is Kiko - undoubtedly the brand of the moment. Everyone is talking about it, reviewing the products, making endless orders, and it's easy to see why. I picked up the stunning Luscious Cream Creamy Lipstick in 500 Shell Rose, a beautiful nude pink, not dissimilar to MAC's Creme Cup. It's a beautiful shade and exactly what I was missing in my collection. Another lipstick I picked up is the Smart Lipstick in 912 Crimson Red which is basically exactly what it says on the tin. A crimson red. It's a very rich, pigmented colour that I think will look fantastic with a small cat eye flick and big lashes around this time of year! I was also curious to try the Water Eyeshadow in 200 Champagne, which can be used wet or dry. I've tried and failed to use eyeshadows wet before, resulting in ruining them, so I think an eyeshadow that is meant to be used wet will solve the problem! The colour is a really beautiful, pigmented champagne, with a rose gold and gold shine when the shadow catches the light. It's really very pretty. Lastly, I was drawn to the Supreme Eyeshadow in 01 Posh Crystal Rose. I've used this product already, multiple times, and oh my gosh it is truly stunning and unlike any product I've seen before. The eyeshadow comes in a little pot and is in a smooth but firm cream form - very hard to explain, but worth paying a trip to Kiko for. The shade is a very light champagne and the glitters in the eyeshadow are very noticeable but not offensive, and I wear this eyeshadow to school pretty much every day now. It's so so lovely and the formula is incredible - you need one swipe, the pigmentation is brilliant, and it doesn't crease all day. I really recommend this product and it definitely feels like it's worth more than £11.

I hope you enjoyed my two-part haul!
No more shopping for a while now... promise.
Have you been buying anything recently?
Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. So many beautiful products! I love Kiko! The Water shadow is stunning definitely have to pick it up! xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make me want to go shopping! lol

    Great haul! The champagne water eyeshadow looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

UA-48181795-1