Sunday 16 November 2014

• benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Palette // review •


benefit's latest offering comes in the form of their first 
ever box blush palette, complete with 6 blushes 
and their stunning cream highlighter.

benefit own the show when it comes to Christmas palettes and I find myself glued to the Boots website every single year, drawn to the pretty packaging and amazing deals that the brand has to offer. Everyone goes mad for the box blushes so I think that benefit have taken that on board and come up with a very clever idea. For £29.50 you get 6 of the best-selling box blushes and a little opal cream highlighter, which is really beautiful and one I wear all year round. The tin is sweet, I intend to keep it when I've finished the blushes and it definitely makes a stand on your dressing table! As always, the Christmas gift set range from benefit is very beautiful and great value for money, so I definitely recommend popping this on your Christmas list if you're a blush lover - I'd be a very happy girl if I found Cheeky Sweet Spot Gift Set in my stocking!

As for the product itself, I already own Hoola and Sugarbomb and absolutely love them, but I've never tried the others and it's very handy to have them all in one palette. I used to be a bronzer kinda gal but recently I've been leaning more towards blush, so this palette is perfect for me and I can't wait to have a real play with them all. I love that there are a mixture of pink, peach and mauve shades, so I can imagine it'd suit all skin tones and make up looks, and also different times of the year - I think I'd get more wear out of Coralista and Bella Bamba in the Summer months, and Rockateur and Sugarbomb in the colder months - although who's to say you have to categorise blush for different times of the year?! (I just prefer peach colours with a tan!) I have already used Rockateur and Dandelion so I can vouch for the fact that they are extremely pigmented and last a very long time on the cheeks. I also love the little brush you get with the palette - very similar to the NARS contour brush (which will cost you the Earth). So, to conclude, I'm a very happy bunny and will be rocking a different cheek for nearly every day of the week - I have to give my skin a break on a Sunday which is face mask day!

Have you tried any of the box blushes?
Do you have your eye on any of the other benefit gift sets?
Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. This would make such a perfect gift! Bella Bamba is so gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on my Christmas Wishlist! I don't have any of the Benefit blushes or bronzer, definitely a good way to try them all xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the things on the top of my Christmas list! It's a gorgeous set, and such good value for money! xx

    Ami | perksofbeingami

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contents of this little set and I would really buy it, but I'm just so disappointed in the packaging. I think Benefit could have done a better job!

    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 // ­­Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

UA-48181795-1