Wednesday 20 May 2015

• My Favourite Daytime Hydrating Serum •

I don't know about you, but I am ridiculously picky with my skincare. As soon as my skincare routine is perfect, I'll stick to it for ages because I'm pretty scared of my skin going back to it's acne, oily self. 

And in terms of serums, it's even harder for me to try new ones, as I've had so many bad experiences with them in the past! Luckily, I've now found a brand that I can trust as I've tried a few serums from Oz Naturals (review of the Vitamin C Serum here) and they've done wonders for my skin. Natural products with beautiful ingredients which are preparing my skin for summer and (eek!) less make up - perfect.





For the past 3 weeks I've been through stress, illness and shitty weather, as have most people in the UK, so my skin has been acting up a bit and is much dryer than usual. I've been using the Oz Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Serum* every day to see if it would sort my face out, and it really has done. I didn't seen an improvement straight away like I do with some of my other skincare, but after a few weeks my skin was so much more plump, soft and healthy looking - not resembling how I felt inside at all! It sits really well under make up (as does the other Oz Naturals serum that I use) and keeps my skin moisturised all day. I really like this and I love how hygienic it is - you use the little dropper to dispense the product into your hands and then smooth it on your face after cleansing and toning - no dipping dirty hands in a pot (which I hate!!)

Have you tried any products from Oz Naturals?
What do you think?
Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

I just wanted to quickly add that obviously I was sent this product, but wasn't told to write a positive review of it. I'm usually sceptical of rave reviews like this, where I know that the blogger has been sent the product, but it was my choice to post this and I'm not being paid to write about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-48181795-1