Friday 17 April 2015

• On Fridays We Wear Pink... •



I'm not really a 'pink person', so when Elite99 contacted me
 to choose an item from their range, I decided to branch 
out from my comfort zone.

I went for the Casual Long Sleeve Bow Deer Print Sweatshirt*, a gorgeous fleecy jumper which honestly is probably the most comfortable item of clothing I currently own. Worn with jeans or leggings, it's been a bit of a life-saver for those 'its-sunny-now-but-likely-to-rain-in-a-few-minutes' kinds of days. It's so soft, feels lovely on the skin and most importantly, washes well - there's nothing worse than washing a piece of clothing to find it ruined! I love the little deer on the front and the fact that she has her own actual bow, and overall I'm really impressed with the quality of this item. What astounded me the most, though, was the price - £10.99! Cheaper than other high street brands, I feel like this is a real bargain. Sometimes more affordable items of clothing can feel cheap, but this piece honestly feel so lovely and performs just as well as my other more expensive clothing. I'm in love with this and will definitely be browsing the Elite99 website to see if I can nab myself any bargains!


Have you ever ordered anything from Elite99?
Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-48181795-1