Sunday 26 April 2015

• Free Advertising on Daniela Scribbles •

I thought it was time I offered an advertising space for 
new bloggers on Daniela Scribbles.

When I first started my blog in 2013, I paid to be advertised on a beauty blog and it helped tremendously to get my blog noticed and recognised. I then started to gain followers as they liked what they saw, but I don't think they would have found me if I hadn't been advertised.

So I know how hard it is to get your blog 'out there', and I thought it might be quite nice to offer a free advertising space for 5 bloggers every month. Parting with hard earned cash over something that starts as just a hobby can feel counter-intuitive, so I'm not asking for any money - just a blog header, a short paragraph about your blog and all social media links, so that at the beginning of each month I can write a post with all of your information.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in this; I'm a big believer in helping other bloggers as I was in the position where I was the only one writing and reading my posts for a while - and there's nothing wrong with that (you do you!) - but it's equally as lovely for other people to enjoy and appreciate your work.

Email me on dannidiraimo@gmail.com with your details
and we can go from there :)
Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-48181795-1