Wednesday 15 October 2014

• A mid-week treat - Aromatherapy Associates Bath and Shower Oil // review •

I was first introduced to Aromatherapy Associates when I read a blog post claiming that the bath oils would completely de-stress and relax you. I thought to myself that it was a pretty big claim - and for someone who's a bit of a worrier, I wasn't sure I believed them. 

But after trying a few from the range, I can genuinely vouch for the fact that there's something about the Aromatherapy Associates Bath and Shower Oil that forces you to relax, even for just that half an hour in the bath. Now I'm someone that loves spas and I truly believe in the ethos of them; there's nothing I enjoy more than being looked after and pampered over, especially when it means spending some quality time with my mum as well. In addition to spa-days, I also like to treat myself at home as I think it's really important to have something to look forward to mid-week. So a gorgeous bath and shower oil that will relax me and leave my skin feeling silky soft are a total winner for me, and these tiny bottles of spa-like escapism have fast become a very important part of my mid-week routine.

They are pricey, but they're pricey for a reason. The product really does work. A few drops of this into my bath and my bathroom is left smelling exactly like a spa, and as soon as I slip my foot into the bath, I'm transported to a zen-like experience (it also helps if the lights are out and you have a few candles and a cup of tea to hand!) You really don't need much of the oil at all so it brings the cost of it down by quite a lot. Some people use the oil in the shower but, as it costs so much, I see that as a little wasteful (and certainly not in my budget) so I prefer to use it in the bath. I have been known to drop off in the bath when using this, so be sure to have an alarm ready! I can also genuinely say that I have the best night's sleep when I use this and I feel really relaxed for the rest of the evening. I know that this particular scent, Revive Morning, is obviously meant for morning use, but it's such a lovely relaxing scent that it's perfect for evenings, too. Plus - how cute is this mini in the bell, which is part of the Christmas range? I'll welcome a few of these in my stocking this year! This is also a great way of trying a few out from the range, and they do excellent Christmas gifts which include the minis for a very good price.

Have you tried this product?
What do you think of it?
PS. Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!
Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. I picked a set of minitures of these from the space NK boxing day sale last year and I absolutely adored them! I agree, they made every bath time feel so much more luxurious, this scent was my fave too! I am definitely keeping my eyes peeled for another set this year!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete

UA-48181795-1