Monday 14 July 2014

• My life through a lens #1 •

1. I love lipsticks and I have to swatch them |
2. I went to the LUSH Cambridge blogger event and it was amazing! |
3. I experimented with blue liner and orange lips |
 4. going all healthy with strawberries, blueberries, special K and greek yoghurt.

5. make up mess ft. some of my faves |
6. L'oreal Nude Magique foundation... amazing |
7. my beautiful baby bunny, Tilly |
8. some Spring/Summer nail art inspo.

9. getting ready for September, my notepad and some drawer labels |
10. new hair selfie |
11. my gorgeous Topshop Birkenstock dupes |
12. Barry M 'Lychee' with Maybelline 'Brocades'.

13. sushi, because it is delicious and should be photographed, always |
14. the cutest cupcake, almost too cute to eat! |
15. home; Cambridge |
16. more make up mess because...my room is one big make up mess.

A little selection of my favourite instagram posts; I hope you enjoyed it!
Follow me on danielascribbs so I can take a peek at yours, too :)
Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I received it as a leaving present from work, I love it! Daniela xo

      Delete
  2. Picture #15 is gorgeous!
    I'm a new blogger and just stumbled upon your blog, it's lovely :) xx
    Also, sushi is my favorite too! :D California rolls are the bomb!

    -ana xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet! I love it, Cambridge is so stunning.
      Glad you like my blog, I'm going to have a nosy of yours now! Daniela xo

      Delete
  3. Sushi is definitely always a photography must! Great collage bubba :)

    Lots of Love, Ana
    x

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so is, I'm glad someone thinks the same as me! :) Daniela xo

      Delete
  4. Cute post!:))
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so gorgeous and you have such lovely makeup! i have to try the l'oreal foundation! xx

    http://a-house-beautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much lovely, you're too kind! I so recommend it, and it's so affordable too! Daniela xo

      Delete
  6. I've been following your instagram for awhile and I love every post :)

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, that's so sweet of you to say! Heading over to your blog now to have a nosy :) Daniela xo

      Delete
  7. I love these little posts! I used to do them but for some reason I haven't been doing them recently :( I'll have to get back into them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) Yes get back into them! Love them. Daniela xo

      Delete

UA-48181795-1