Monday 8 December 2014

• Gift Guide For Her // #CountdownToChristmas •

Every year, people always ask me what I want for Christmas, but who wants to write them a list at the age of 22? 

Cue - the gift guide (in a very handy web link that can be emailed or left lying around on the laptop...just sayin'). I thought it'd be easier to categorise these gifts so I've gone for 'Stocking fillers' (smallish gifts), 'Gift bag goodies' (medium gifts) and 'Santa's Sack Whoppers' (big, badass presents). I've spent a good few hours scouring the internet, as well as adding to my own Christmas wish list, and have hand-picked the gifts that I personally would love to receive. I hope this helps and maybe gives you a little inspiration for that special lady in your life, and I hope you enjoy reading!
Untitled #12
Stocking fillers
1. I do love a good candle set, and this one from Boots is really pretty and so festive, with the cracked glass and tree effect. For £8, the 3 candles make the perfect little filler.
2. Nails Inc always come out with great Christmas sets and I love all of the gifts this Christmas, but this one's my favourite. Anything with the word 'Snowflake' in the name is worth a look, and this lovely little nail polish is £16.
3. Since moving into my own place, I don't have a garden (*sob*) and this little set of herbs will fill the gardening void. The set of 3 includes sweet chives, basil and parsley, all for £15.
4. Essie always kill it with gift sets, all year round in fact, and I absolutely love this coral and pink duo. Who says all Christmas polish needs to be deep, dark shades? This little duo is £12.99.
5. Probably the cutest gift of all, this little Fox hot water bottle is £20 and I love it. Practical and gorgeous!
6. I'm in love with this little tea light holder! I will definitely be stocking up at these, especially for the price. Which is...wait for it... £2.99! Amazing!
7. My goal for 2015 is to print more photos, and if I had cute little photo frames like these, I think I'd stick to the resolution a lot easier. This little heart duo photo frame is from Asda and is £5.
8. This Christmas mug has it's own little jacket, and it contains Baileys hot chocolate... need I say more? A very indulgent treat for £10!
9. Coming in at £24.99, this Essie quad is the most expensive stocking filler in this post, however I had a clever thought - you could split the gift into four and have four separate nail polishes. Not bad, eh?
Untitled #13

Gift Bag Goodies
1. My baths have been taken to a whole new level since I started using Aromatherapy Associates bath oils. They are seriously incredible and make you feel as if you're in a spa. This lovely set includes 3 of the well-loved bath oils and is £28.
2. A gift guide wouldn't be a gift guide without a benefit set, would it? The Best of Benefit gift set is £24.50 and is lovely.
3. I've recently become obsessed with Kate Spade (mum, Josh, if you're reading...?) and this 'Pretty Little Thing' phone case for an iPhone 5 is £35 and stunning!
4. Neom is such a luxurious brand and it would feel so special to receive this as a present. This Moment of Calm Candle smells amazing and so calming. It's £30 and one for ladies who like to pamper, light a candle, and relax.
5. I've included a random selection of LUSH bath bombs and melts, as these are the ones I have been enjoying so far this winter period. I think receiving LUSH bath products for Christmas is such a treat, as most of the Christmas period for me is spent in the bath with a book and lots of bubbles! They aren't the cheapest, but they are the best, and I usually spend about £40 a pop whenever I go to LUSH.
6. Skincare is hard to buy for someone else, in my opinion, as it's such a personal thing and hard to know what type of skin someone else has. This set from Clarins includes products that are catered for all skin types, so is a winner really at £25.
7. You can't go wrong with a stunning palette, especially this one from Smashbox. It's £29.60 and has a mix of shimmery and matte shades and a mini mascara, too.
Untitled #14
Santa's Sack Whoppers
1. The NARS Virtual Domination Palette has received a lot of hype this year, and for good reason. It's £45, includes 4 blushes and a bronzer, and is beautiful.
2. When I said I was a fan of Aromatherapy Associates, I wasn't joking! This set includes an extra 7 miniture bath oils and costs £55.
3. I quivered when I saw this Bobbi Brown Warm Glow Christmas palette - it is absolutely amazing. With 9 perfect neutral shades, and for £59, everyone will love it.
4. I've tried the Eve Lom cleanser and loved it, so this handy set for £85 (which includes the famous cleanser) is a great gift for a luxury-skincare lover.
5. I'm in love with Diptyque (you can read my rave review of the Diptyque fragrance Philosykos here) and this mini candle set is fantastic for a candle lover. It includes Resine, Epice and Hiver, which are all very festive, Christmassy scents, and the set is £78.
6. Perfume is always a winner for Christmas and this Tom Ford gift set smells incredible. It's £76 and is amazing value for money.
7. I've never tried the NARS lip pencils but I've read so many rave reviews about them, so receiving this set, which is £32, would be the perfect way to try five of them.
8. You can't get more 'luxury' than high-end beauty Christmas crackers! For a box of 6, they're £48.
9. Zoeva brushes are so well-loved by beauty-lovers from around the globe and this rose gold set, which comes with its own pouch, is simply stunning. I would love to receive these as there are a mixture of face and eye brushes, and this set is £56.95. Love. Them.

Wow... that's a lot of Polyvore-ing! I hope this post gave you some inspiration and suited a range of budgets. It's not about how much you spend, but how much you have matched the product to the person.

What else would you pop on a gift guide?
Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. So many great picks! I would love to receive some of them fer sure! haha :) This kind of posts helps a lot when in doubt of what to get to a certain special in our lives! Love it xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Essie duos! And the Nars lip pencil set!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post has so many items on my wish list. I love Zooeva brushes and the mug christmas warmer.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete

UA-48181795-1