Sunday 16 February 2014

• The Fragrance Shop Discovery Box // review •

I'm not one to commit to a perfume, I admit, so I really enjoy sampling different perfumes to see which kinds of tones and notes that I like. From about the age of 18 I've worn the same two perfumes - Diesel Fuel for Life and Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess (for the Summer months) - so I was really excited to receive and review The Fragrance Shop Discovery Box*.
Similar to Glossybox or Birchbox, The Discovery Box is a monthly subscription containing good sized samples in a cute little box. Now I say "good sized" because a big pet hate of mine is teeny tiny samples which only have enough perfume in for half a use, but these samples are definitely a decent size which is great. I received 9 samples of high end perfumes, including the popular scents Angel by Thierry Mugler and Gucci Guilty (which smell divine, by the way), some with spray tops and some with simple stoppers. I can't wait to start experimenting with new scents and will hopefully find the perfect match for me - taking a quick whiff of them right now, it looks like the Nina Ricci scent is going to be a winner for me.

An added extra is that there is a £5 off voucher for each scent in every box (totalling £45 worth of vouchers in this box). This means that once you've found the scent you love, you get a discount if you buy it at The Fragrance Shop. I absolutely love this feature as it obviously makes me more inclined to buy from the same company that sent me the box - and I'm saving myself £5, so it's win-win really, isn't it?

So to finish, I'll leave you with these little gems of information;
• you'll receive 5 good sized samples in each box
• you pay £5 quarterly for your subscription (so £20 a year, which is an absolute bargain if you ask me!)
• you can cancel your box at any time, so you're not committed at any point
• you'll receive both male and female samples in your box (which gets me some good-girlfriend points - and also keeps my boyfriend smelling rather fresh with the scents that I give him, which is a plus!)

If you're interested in subscribing to the Discovery Box, follow this link - http://www.thefragranceshop.co.uk/discovery-home.aspx alternatively, you can click here to be directed to the site.

Happy sampling! :)

Daniela


9 comments :

  1. I love Angel! You've got great samples!

    xx
    http://www.analeote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I wore it yesterday and fell in love with it. I might have to use my £5 off voucher and buy it! Daniela x

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a great idea although I'm not sure I need anything else fueling my perfume addiction. Nina Ricci perfumes always smell incredible.

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I love the idea of it. I haven't worn the Nina Ricci perfume yet but I can't wait to try it - it smells so good in the box! Daniela x

      Delete
  3. Hi, aw thank you lovely :) will check that out now! Daniela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a good idea and have never heard of it before! & so cheap! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I know, I can't believe how affordable the box is! And you're welcome :) Daniela x

      Delete
  5. I love product reviews so would be great to see more of them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I love writing them :) so you will definitely be seeing more of them! Daniela x

      Delete

UA-48181795-1